To edit this entry: The original submitter may edit this information, if an email was provided. Copy the Research Record ID below and use it in the Receive link to revise research record form.
- DOLLY NEAL (Sold to Dolly Neal for $1735)
- Southampton County, Virgiia
- Elwood Stith
- Researcher's E-mail
- ecowes AT att.net
- $1735 recieve of Mrs. Dolly Neal for the purchase of the following slaves: Lewis, Amy, Solamon and Nat the Wright of said slaves. I warrant defend during Mrs. Dolly Neal's natural life. At the death of Mrs. Dolly Neal the said slaves and their increase are to revert back to me and my wife, child or children; Slaves held in fee simple. ELDRIDGE C. MAGET, JUNE 1853
- On-line Tree or Website
- Join mailing list?
- Beyond Kin Researcher?
Office Use Only (Do Not Modify)
- Sequence Number (Do not modify)
- Research Record ID (Do not modify)